How To Acquire The Complete Set of New World Twitch Drops
New World is here and Amazon is launching with a bunch of free drops! Here’s what you need to know about how to get them.
- The first thing you need to do is go to this link to make sure your accounts are linked and connected: https://www.newworld.com/en-us/twitch-drops
- Connect your twitch, link your steam account and then click on activate. You should see the green success message.
Now, go watch the streamers on twitch listed here and make sure your profile is set to “online” by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right. You should see a progress bar showing under “drops” once you have started watching that streamer.
Every time the drops hit 100% you need to claim it to start the next timer for the following drop. There are 7 in total for this first batch!
Once you have claimed your drops, they will show up in-game under skins.
To find them:
- Open your character inventory.
- Right-click on the item that you now have the skin for.
- Click on “Change Skin”
- You should then see the drop there!
Lastly, there are also free drops from Amazon Prime Gaming. If you have the Prime Gaming account, go here and claim your free skin loot and coins! The first one is available until October 12th for the Pirate Pack no.2 and 5k Mark Coins.
Hope to see you on my stream and happy questing! Keep looking good out there!
All image rights belong to Amazon Gaming Studios