Valorant Season 2.0 Full Change List
The much anticipated Season 2 patch is finally coming to Valorant with a ton of fixes, a new ranking system, new champion and more.
- Cost reduced: 300 > 200
- Stim Beacon
- Equip time removed
- Sky Smoke
- Range increased: 4200 > 5000
- Smoke duration increased: 14.25s > 19.25s
- Cost increased from 200 > 400
- Dark Cover
- Travel speed decreased from 4000 > 2800
- The right-click spread of the Classic has also been increased drastically.
With these changes, Brimstone gets some sizable ability upgrades that are greatly needed in his kit while slowing down Omen’s mobility some. The heading popping days of turning a corner with the Classic should also be near an end as the spread is ultra wide now.
New Ranking System
RR will be replacing Arrows on the career page. Players will instead see their rank rating gain, and loss in a numeric fashion, like how MMR is seen in Riot’s other flagship game, League of Legends. Radiant rank will be shown in an Immortal list of the top 500 players. The maximum rank any player can earn is Platinum 3, to which they will then start competing for this ladder.
- Winning a match will reward the players with minimum 10 and maximum 50 rating points. This is based on individual performance throughout the game.
- Losing a match will remove a minimum rating of 10, to a maximum of 30, again based on performance.
- You must lose a game with 0 points now before being demoted.
- Immortal draws will result in no point changes.
New Battle Pass
Limited information is currently available about the new battlepass other then it will run from Jan 12th until March 1st. It will include the Run-It-Back skin bundle, which includes popular skins from Episode 1.
Priced at 5946 Valorant Points, this bundle will feature 5 weapons which include :
- Spectre from the Prime collection.
- Operator from the Spline collection.
- Ghost from the Sovereign collection.
- Ares from the Nebule collection.
- Phantom from the Oni collection.
New Agent Yoru
EQUIP an echo that mimics footsteps when activated. FIRE to activate and send the echo forward. ALT FIRE to place an echo in place. USE the inactive echo to send it forward.
EQUIP to harness a rift tether. FIRE to send the tether out moving forward. ALT FIRE to place a tether in place. ACTIVATE to teleport to the tether’s location.
Signature Ability: Blindside (Q)
EQUIP to rip an unstable dimensional fragment from reality. FIRE to throw the fragment, activating a flash that winds up once it collides with a hard surface.
Ultimate: Dimensional Drift (X)
EQUIP a mask that can see between dimensions. FIRE to drift into Yoru’s dimension, unable to be affected or seen by enemies from the outside.
Yoru excels at 1v1 combat or in situations where he is unexpecting to the enemy. This champion has all the tools needed to get the job done as well as earning the operator style points while performing them. You can absolutely make the enemy team look silly when skillfully played.
Image and Video credit : Riot Games